Customers Also Bought
MoliCare Premium® Soft SUPER Disposable Adult Briefs from Hartmann USA are super absorbent for heavy urinary and fecal Incontinence. These soft, super-absorbent Incontinence Briefs may be used for overnight wear. Designed for superior management of moderate to severe incontinence, MoliCare Briefs are latex-free and constructed of hypoallergenic materials. MoliCare Premium Soft Briefs are soft, breathable, "Air Active" wings that improve skin dryness and reduce skin irritation. These quality adult diapers are anatomically designed with generous leg openings that allow for downsizing. MoliCare® Premium soft disposable adult diapers have a soft, cloth-like outer fabric for comfort and "rustle-free" discretion. MoliCare Premium Soft SUPER Adult Briefs are ideal for use with highly dependent or restless patients and provide improved skin protection and redness reduction. MoliCare Premium Soft Super is for use in cases of severe urinary and fecal incontinence as well as for overnight protection.
MoliCare Premium Soft Super Brief Features & Benefits
- Anatomically designed for greater patient comfort and better fit.
- Fluid-repellent curved inner leg cuffs, leg elastics and refastenable hook closure system.
- Innovative three-layer core offers quick acquisition speed, secures fluid retention away from the skin and evenly distributes fluid throughout the core for superior dryness and protection from rewetting.
- Soft, breathable “Air Active” wings reduce body heat.
- Generous leg openings allow for downsizing.
- Graduated wetness indicator for proper timing of product change.
- Unsurpassed absorption capacity and fluid distribution.
- Reduces unpleasant odors.
- Skin dryness and hypoallergenic materials reduce skin irritations and redness.
- Provides superior leakage protection and improves care for fecal incontinence.
- Provides comfortable and secure fit.
- Requires fewer product changes and enhances clinical efficiency.
MoliCare Premium Soft Super Brief Specifications
- MoliCare Premium Soft Super Briefs Product Numbers: 169450, 169650, 169850
- Application: Severe Adult Urinary and Fecal Incontinence.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large.
- Waist Size Range: 24” to 59”
- Outer Material: Plastic.
- Tape Tab: Dual Tape (tape on tape).
- Wetness Indicator: Smear and disappear.
- Odor Control.
- Manufacturers: Hartman USA.
- HCPCS code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hartmann USA Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- absorbency, thin
- The fit, Need curved cut on sides, not straight side panels