Customers Also Bought
The Drive Medical Model 45 Hand Held Bulb Nebulizer is a hand-held Portable Nebulizer that converts liquid into an aerosol and is used for the treatment of asthmatic patients. It allows you to comfortably inhale the aerosol particles from your liquid medication deep into your lungs and consistently distributes an even amount of fine mist deep into your lung cavity.
The Drive Model 45 Mini Pocket Nebulizer Machine with Rubber Bulb Pump is constructed with polycarbonate plastic, and is break-resistant. It also disassembles easily for sterilization. Used in respirator and mask test fit kits this nebulizer comes complete with a mouthpiece, extra jet, and bulb.
- Disassembles Easily for Sterilization
- Complete with Mouthpiece, Extra Jet, and Bulb
- Used in Respirator and Mask Test Fit Kits
- Converts Liquid (i.e. Antibiotic, Oil Extracts, etc.) Into Aerosol
- Used in Treatment of Asthmatic Patients
- Comfortable Administration of Aerosol Particles
- Delivers Fine Mists of Uniform Density To Reach Deep Into the Lungs
- Additional Information
Additional InformationProduct Dimensions
- Weight2 Pound
- Height2 Inch
- Length7 InchWidth2 Inch
- MMAD5 Microns
- Capacity5 CC
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product information.
- Product Brochure contains product care and use information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you have the Model 45 Nebulizer in stock ready to ship.Question by: Rob Nooner on Nov 28, 2017 1:17:00 PMThis item is in stock via the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 16, 2018 9:28:00 AM
Based on your history
1 Item(s)David 05/147/2017Great ItemI remember having a squeeze bulb glass nebulizer when I was young and suffering through childhood asthma so when I started looking for one recently all the local pharmacy and medical supply stores had no idea what I was talking about. Found this on a google search and ordered it. Arrived very quickly and is exactly as described and what I was looking for. Works great and obviously has no set up like my electric nebulizer. I'm using it as an emergency inhaler with asthmaneferin when I have some mild weezing. Works great for me and is quiet.
- works great, easy to clean