Customers Also Bought
The Drive Medical Model 286-RD Atomizer is a hand-held atomizer which is constructed of polypropylene material. This material is designed for spraying solutions that are incompatible with metal. It also features a straight flow tip which is specifically designed to spray an ultra-fine mist to nasal and oral cavities and can be disassembled easily for cleaning and sterilization.
The Drive Model 286-RD Atomizer is intended to administer an oral vaccine, and is popular with the treatment of animals and veterinary clinics and also used for testing in laboratory research. This multi-purpose atomizer can be used with compressed air, the No 1 Bulb or Model 630 Bleeder-Type cut-off assembly, and is used by E.N.T. doctors, research laboratories, veterinarians, burn centers, wound care facilities, and emergency rooms.
- Disassembles for Easy Cleaning and Sterilization
- Constructed with Polypropylene Material
- Compatable with No 1 Bulb or a No 630 Bleeder-Type cut-off assembly
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product information.
- Product Brochure contains product care and use information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!