Customers Also Bought
Mobility Assist Chair is a stylish wooden mobility chair that effectively provides caregivers with the ability to easily move an elderly or infirmed seated person. Simply press the lever and engage the wheels to move the person a short distance (for example, into and away from a table). This mobility chair is an attractive, functional, in-house solution that can easily be used in the dining room, kitchen or living room.
Mobility Assist Chair sits normally and firmly on the floor when the wheels are not engaged, and can be effectively used in conjunction with other mobility products to create a seamless and hassle-free user experience. This chair makes a stylish, low-key addition to any room in the house.
Mobility Assist Chair Features and Benefits
- Engages front wheels by depressing a foot lever while standing behind the chair. With the foot lever depressed, the chair is lifted on four wheels for easy movement.
- The chair normally seats firmly on the floor when the wheels are not engaged.
- An attractive, functional chair for in-home use to move a person a short distance or reposition them. Great for dining room, kitchen or living room.
- Designed to move a person a relatively short distance (probably no more than 3 feet to 4 feet; is not a transport chair).
Mobility Assist Chair Specifications
- Product numbers: CT501-18RC, CT501-18RM, CT501-18RN, CT801-18R, CT801-20R, CT841-20R, CT841-22R
- Manufacturer: Windsor Direct
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects only. 30 day return policy for other than defects, if returned in new condition in original packaging. Under these conditions, a 30% restocking charge will apply.
- Additional Information