Customers Also Bought
The Mobeli QuattroPower Bathtub Grab Bar is a suction bar system with three swivel points that can be attached inside and outside of your tub. The suction cups in the QuattroPower Bathtub Grab Bars can support high pull and vertical loads. A support bar, 28-4/5 inches long can span across any standard tub and the optional extra grip adds a horn on to the end of the support bar to allow additional support upon entering the bathtub. Two suction cups on each end provide a higher load capacity. When not needed just disconnect one end and a brake will hold the bar in a vertical parked position to keep it out of the way when not needed. The suction cup bases include an indicator letting you know if the suction is holding firmly or needs to be re-applied. The suction cup installation allows positioning and repositioning of the bases without the need for tools or damage to property.
For an alternative bathtub rail you may want to look at the Bathtub Rail Tri Grip by Carex, or a Tub Safety Rail Steel Clamp on by Drive which has options for both parallel and perpendicular alignment with the bathtub.Mobeli QuattroPower Bathtub Grab Bar Features and Benefits
- Optional extra grip for added support entering the bathtub.
- Vacuum suction indicator.
- No assembly required; installs in seconds.
- Item Number: R1400261SU, R1400262SU
- Color: White
- Primary Material: PVC
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- R1400261SU Length: 33-1/2 Inches
- R1400261SU Width: 11 Inches
- R1400261SU Height: 3-7/10 Inches
- R1400261SU Capacity: 176 lbs
- R1400262SU Length: 38 Inches
- R1400262SU Width: 11 Inches
- R1400262SU Height: 3-7/10 Inches
- R1400262SU Capacity: 176 lbs
- Designated Use:
- Only for stabilizing the hand or arm and for fixing the hand by pressing the stabilisation grip on any smooth, gas-tight surface: such as wash-basin, on the table of the wheelchair, desks, etc.
- Don’t use the grip as an aid for standing up or as a holding grip!
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!