The Mobeli QuattroPower Adjustable Grab Bar is a suction cup grab bar system with three swivel points, a long vertical bar and a short horizontal bar combination. Perfect support to assist pulling yourself up or lowering yourself down to the toilet or bathtub. Protrudes 22 inches horizontally from the wall and the optional extra grip adds a horn on to the end of the vertical bar for additional assistance with standing or sitting. The suction cup bases include an indicator letting you know if the suction is holding firmly or needs to be re-applied. Additionally, the suction cup installation allows positioning and repositioning of the bases without the need for tools or damage to property.
For an alternative grab bar you may want to look at the Curve Grab Bar which mounts more permanently and features a pivoting ladder style grip, or the Standers Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar for a floor to ceiling mounting option.
*Please note this item requires a 2 week lead time and is Non-Returnable.Mobeli QuattroPower Adjustable Grab Bar Features and Benefits
- Optional extra grip for added support sitting or standing.
- Vacuum suction indicator.
- No assembly required; installs in seconds.
- Item Number: R1400265SU, R1400266SU
- Color: White
- Primary Material: PVC
- R1400266SU Capacity: 110 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- R1400265SU Length: 28-1/2 Inches
- R1400265SU Width: 22 Inches
- R1400265SU Height: 3-7/10 Inches
- R1400265SU Weight: 5.5 lbs
- R1400265SU Capacity: 110 lbs
- R1400266SU Length: 30-1/2 Inches
- R1400266SU Width: 22 Inches
- R1400266SU Height: 3-7/10 Inches
- R1400266SU Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is best surface to suction to? Meaning does it have to be smooth tile?Question by: Christina Baker on Feb 27, 2017 10:15:00 AMThe suction portion of the grab bar is able to adhere to any surface.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 15, 2017 10:11:00 AM