Customers Also Bought
The Medtronic MiniMed Quick-Set Infusion Set is designed for insulin delivery in conjunction with insulin pumps in the MiniMed Paradigm family and MiniMed 530G. Keep in mind that the infusion sets with luer lock are not compatible with the Paradigm. The infusion device offers customization with tubing in 23, 32 and 43 inch lengths with a soft, tapered plastic cannula in 6 and 9 mm. The 6mm cannula is recommended for lean individuals. Medtronic uses a Safe Needle Disposal System created to prevent accidental needle sticks when disposed.
The Quick Set Infusion Set is available in a box of 10. It comes with pre-applied adhesive to ensure a low profile. It offers a 90-degree insertion that inserted using a Quick-serter tool.
When using the Paradigm pump, you may also want to check out the insulin refill Reservoir.
Features and Benefits
- Works with Insulin Pumps for Automatic Insulin Delivery
- Low-Profile Design
- Easy to Apply
- Offered in a Variety of Tube and Cannula Lengths
- Manufacturer: Medtronic
- Brand: MiniMed
- Product Numbers (w/ Luer): MMT-390, MMT-392, MMT-393
- Product Numbers (Paradigm): MMT-386, MMT-396, MMT-397, MMT-398, MMT-399
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Tube Length Options: 23, 32, 43 Inches
- Cannula Lengths: 6, 9mm
- Application: Insulin Infusion Therapy
Manuals and Documents
- Instructions for changing the Quick-set Infusion Set for MiniMed 530G Insulin Pump
How to Insert Medtronic MiniMed Quick-Set Infusion Set Video (1:42 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you accept Regence Medadvantage insurance?Question by: CINDY WEBBER on Oct 3, 2016 1:15:13 PMWe do not work directly with insurance companies because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local office either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 7, 2016 3:19:00 PM
- Shipping & Returns