Customers Also Bought
3B Scientific's Mini Human Spinal Column Model delivers striking accuracy and realistic movements -- from the squama occipitalis (skull's base) down to the ischium (hip bones). Barely 16 inches long, this human spine model was crafted for crowded research labs and small classrooms where space is at a premium.
The Mini Human Spinal Column Model has a flexible vertebral column that showcases spine biomechanics. Life-like articulation help instructors demonstrate pathological changes that may be triggered by illness or trauma. This flexible spine model is also a tremendous patient education asset for chiropractors, physical therapists and orthopedic doctors. This model spine is available with or without a detachable base to suit your storage needs.
Mini Human Spinal Column Model Features and Benefits
- Realistic -- Natural casts of the vertebrae are finished and assembled by hand for unparalled realism. This attention to detail also ensures natural movement.
- Durable -- All major components are made from unbreakable plastic, making it a valuable teaching aid for years to come.
- Guaranteed -- A three-year limited manufacturer warranty guards against defective workmanship or materials.
Mini Human Spinal Column Model Specifications
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Model numbers: A18/20 (Flexible, Anatomically Detailed) and A18/21 (Flexible, On Base)
- Weight: 0.55 pounds
- Dimensions: 15.7 inches
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!