Customers Also Bought
Barrier-Free Power Procedures Chair is adjustable to fit your needs as a healthcare professional. The base starts at nineteen inches high for easy patient transfers, but can be raised up to forty inches. The seat tilts to various positions as well. They vary from trendelenburg to elevated flat to semi-fowler. There is also a foot extension for use with taller patients. The headrest even adjusts to accommodate taller patients.
Another great feature is the chair arms. They are contoured for comfort and move with the back to maintain a feeling of security. In addition, the arms swivel out of the way when you need such as during a patient transfer, or you can remove them no problem. The removal process does not require any tools either to make it as easy as possible.
This barrier-free chair allows you great access to the patient, even if you need to look at or work on their head and neck. While you work you can adjust the patient with the included hand or foot controls.
You may also be interested in the 641 Programmable Procedures Chairs.
641 Barrier-Free Power Procedures Chair Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Height for Your Patient
- Adjustable Headrest and Foot Extension for Taller Patients
- Easy-to-Remove Arm Rests
- Included Hand and Foot Controls for Easy Adjustments
- Product Number: 641-002
- Colors: Blueberry, Silver Sage, Tea Green, Fossil Grey, Cashmere Blue, Terra Cotta, Black
- Base Height: Adjustable 19 to 40 Inch
- Length: 73 Inch
- Length with Foot Extension: 79 Inch
- Weight: 530 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Seat Width: 23.38 Inch
- Seat Tilt Angle: 0 to 30 Degrees
- Back Support Angle: 0 to 85 Degrees
- Foot Support Angle: 0 to 90 Degrees
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!