Manual Wheelchairs, manufactured by Merits, are deluxe, dual axle wheelchairs with detachable desk arms. Detachable arms allow the user to attach full arms later if desired. These Standard Wheelchairs are available in adult or narrow sizes to suit the needs and preferences of individual Mobility Aid Users. The seat height on both styles is adjustable up to two inches. The nylon seat and backrest wipe clean easily for maximum convenience. In the deluxe model Manual Wheelchair, the mag rear wheels have a black coated hand rim. This coating will help prevent slipping of the hands while operating the Manual Wheelchair.
To clean your Merits Wheelchair, wipe chrome parts clean with a soft cloth. Wax metal parts with auto wax. Do not use abrasives.
Merits Deluxe Manual Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- Front riggings and arm rests are Invacare compatible.
- Adjustable seat height is perfect for a variety of individuals.
- Dual axles
- Available in narrow 16 inch or adult 18 inch configurations.
- Padded removable arm rests.
Merits Deluxe Manual Wheelchair Specifications
- Standard wheelchair product number: N421N, N421A, N521N, N521A.
- Width Options: 24" or 26"
- Folded Width: 12.5"
- Length: 32"
- Height: 36"
- Weight: 34 to 35 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Seat Width Options 16" or 18"
- Seat Height: Adjustable 17.75" to 19.75"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Armrest Height: 10"
- Backrest Height: 16.5"
- Minimum Footrest Extension: 16"
- Maximum Footrest Extension: 21"
- Backrest & Seat Material: nylon.
- HCPCS Code: K0001
- Merits Wheel Chair Warranty: Lifetime Limited on the frame.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!