Customers Also Bought
Mepore Dressing, by Molnlycke, is an island dressing ideal for absorbing and retaining discharge for light to moderate wounds. It comes with its own adhesive border to make an all-in-one solution for various types of wounds in various shapes and sizes.
Mepore design is similar to most composite dressings in that it has a central absorbent pad with its own adhesive border. The border will act as a seal to prevent external microorganisms from entering the wound and prevent surrounding skin maceration by containing the wound exudate. And the water-based border adhesive is gentle on the skin too, so removing the dressing limits the amount of skin irritation when there is need for multiple bandage uses.
Mepore Dressing is suitable for the treatment of wounds such as surgical incisions, minor burns, cuts and abrasions, or any low to moderately exuding wounds. It has a protective layer and rounded corners to enhance its ease of application. These wound dressings come in multiple sizes. Each dressing is individually packaged and sterile.Mepore Dressing Features and Benefits
- The dressing treats wounds that have mild to moderate discharge.
- The dressings have an adhesive border to eliminate the need for tape or additional material to affix the material.
- It can effectively treat surgical incisions, minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- It has a protective layer and rounded corners to enhance its ease of application.
Mepore Dressing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 670800, 670900, 671000
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke
- Dressing Type: Compound Island Dressing
- Sizes (in inches):
- 2 1/4 x 2 3/4
- 3 1/2 x 4
- 3 3/5 x 6
- Additional Information