The versatile MCS Cross Training Compression Tights by 2XU are designed to meet the demands of all sports, training and workout regimen. As a compression garment it can be worn by itself or layered underneath other workout pants. What sets these tights apart is the Muscle Containment Stamping design over the glutes, hamstrings, quads and calf muscles. This support reduces impact and strain during dynamic movement. The firm compression throughout the entire leg increases blood circulation for improved muscle performance to minimize fatigue and soreness. This translates into faster recovery following intense training.
The Cross Training Comp Tights are made with comfortable PWX fabric with drawstring waistband allowing you to wear them longer to acheive maximum benefits post workout. The material also helps with extended wear and has antibacterial and moisture wicking properties to control sweat and odors. The Flatlock seam design reduces chafing.
The Men's Cross Training Compression Tights come in black/nero in sizes S, M, L, XL and XXL. You may also be interested in other compression wear by 2XU with MCS and thermal fabric to weather the cold.
Features and Benefits:
- Moderate Graduated Compression
- Stamping Muscle Support Over Key Muscle Groups
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue & Soreness
- Compression down the Entire Leg
- Faster Recovery
- Improves Performance
- Reduces Risk of Injury from Muscle Overuse
- Multi-Stretch Fabric
- Hard Wearing Yarns
- Comfortable Waistband
- Seams Reduce Chafing
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- Antibacterial Properties
- Manufacturer: 2XU
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Color: Black/Nero
- Quantity: Each
- User: Men
- Front Fabric: PWX 70D Invista LYCRA (72% Nylon/28% Elastane)
- Back Fabric: PWX 105D Invista LYCRA (65% Nylon/35% Elastane)
- Compression: Firm 23-26 mmHg
- Rise: Regular
- Waistband: 3.5cm Covered Elastic with Drawstring
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Item Numbers: MA4219B-BLK-NRO-S, MA4219B-BLK-NRO-M, MA4219B-BLK-NRO-L, MA4219B-BLK-NRO-XL, MA4219B-BLK-NRO-XXL
- Machine-wash MCS compression tight in cold water with like colors.
- Do NOT add bleach or fabric softener.
- Do NOT tumble dry or iron fabric in order to maintain compression and mapping integrity.
- Hang dry inside and not in sunlight.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 2XU Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!