The 2XU Compression Short Sleeve Top provides unrestricted movement with light support to upper body muscles. It's made with lightweight Invista LYCRA that's flexible with support to the chest, core and shoulders. This fabric is great for activities such as running, weight training, playing ball and more. The compression garment also gets the blood flowing before to get the muscles warmed up before activity. This support also reduces muscle soreness and fatigue.
The Reglan sleeve design provides full freedom of movement as you're playing racquet ball or breezing through an obstacle course. With intense activities, it's also working to minimize sweat with its breathable Powermesh panel that runs down the center of the back. The fabric wicks sweat away to the surface to keep you as dry and comfortable as possible. The antibacterial feature reduces odor for longer playing time.
The Compression Short Sleeve Top is black with the 2XU logo on the left shoulder in silver. It's available in S, M, L and X-Large. Receive unparalleled core support in other 2XU tops like the Compression Sleeveless Top.
Features and Benefits:
- Compression Support
- Increases Blood Flow to Reduce Soreness
- Durable, Lightweight Fabric
- Won't Restrict Movement
- Promotes Greater Physical Productivity
- Promotes Posture
- Mesh Breathable Panels
- Moisture Wicking Fabric
- Manufacturer: 2XU
- Colors: Black/Silver
- Quantity: Each
- User: Men
- Fabric: PWX Flex Invista LYCRA with Powermesh
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Item Numbers: MA2307A-BLK-SIL-S, MA2307A-BLK-SIL-M, MA2307A-BLK-SIL-L, MA2307A-BLK-SIL-XL
- Machine-wash compression top in cold water with like colors.
- Do NOT add bleach or use fabric softener.
- Do NOT tumble dry compression top or iron it to maintain the compression integrity.
- Hang dry inside and not in sunlight.
Men's compression Short Sleeve Top Video (0:39 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 2XU Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!