Customers Also Bought
MedVue Medical Weight Analyzer provides Weight, height, and Body Mass Index or BMI simultaneously on a digital display. Designed for Detecto MedVue-enabled scales utilizing a DETECTO digital height rod, the patient simply steps onto the scale, raises the height rod into position, and their weight, height, and BMI are all shown digitally onscreen. The MedVue provides both wired and optional wireless connectivity for sending measurement data to multiple devices all at once. The MedVue connects with printers, personal computers, networks, tablets, bar code scanners, and mobile phones through its RS232 serial and USB ports and optional Ethernet and WiFi connectivity for efficient EMR/EHR. The MedVue’s WiFi connectivity offers a number of benefits over Bluetooth, including greater distance range for data transmission and security advantages. MedVue offers a blue 3.5 x 3 Inch backlit LCD display screen with weight digital readouts that are nearly 1 inch high for easy visibility. The Detecto MedVue is designed for both the medical professional and in-home use. Detecto provides several Optional Accessories for the MedVue Weight Analyzer that can be purchased separately.
Features & Benefits
- 350 degree swivel mounting bracket.
- Easy set-up navigation.
- Multiple language setting – English, Spanish, French and German.
- WiFi connectivity.
- Displays weight, height, BMI and ID.
- Connects with printers, personal computers, networks, tablets, bar code scanners, and mobile phones.
- Stores data for up to 99 tare weights and 200 transactions.
- Product Numbers: MV1
- Width: 7.63”
- Height: 6.75”
- Depth: 1.75”
- Overall Display Size: 3.5 W x 3 H Inch.
- Construction: steel.
- Weighing Units: pounds/kilograms, kilograms/pounds, kilograms.
- Keyboard: 19 keys.
- Power Requirements: 6 AA Alkaline Ni-Cad or NiMh batteries (not included). Optional 12 VDC 1.25A AC power adapter.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history