Other Remedy product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Medline Remedy Phytoplex HydraGuard Botanical Nutrition for Sensitive Skin is a member of the Remedy Skin Care products.
Remedy with Phytoplex Hydraguard advanced skin care products is a gentle solution that ensures the structure and integrity of compromised skin to help prevent further damage. Phytoplex Hydraguard is different because its contain active ingredients that nourish the skin and allow it to breathe rather than harsh soaps and detergents that strip the away the natural elements and often prevent proper healing of the skin.
Medline Remedy Phytoplex HydraGuard provides a smooth, breath film that moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Remedy Hydraguard barrier cream is hypoallergenic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing as well as pediatrician and dermatologist tested. In order to achieve longer lasting benefits, Phytoplex HydraGuard also contains complex naturally-occurring phospholipid "capsules" from safflower plants. As these capsules break open, they provide lasting delivery of the natural oils inside. Ideal for use on even the most fragile skin types including neonates, diabetics, or geriatrics.
- Silicone-rich formulation creates a breathable, water-resistant film over skin as it moisturizes and nourishes.
- 24% silicone blend helps resist moisture loss.
- Appropriate for perineal care since it forms a water-resistant film over skin.
- Reduces the appearance of red, cracked, and scaly skin while soothing dry, itchy skin.
- Rich in oleosomes: naturally encapsulated safflower oils that release over time.
- Gentle enough for use on the most fragile skin, suitable for neonates, diabetics, and geriatrics.
- Nourishes the skin with the proprietary Phytoplex blend of botanicals.
- Item Numbers: MSC092532, MSC092532H, MSC092534, MSC092534H
- Main Ingredient: 24% Silicone Blend
- Latex Free: Yes
- Fragrance: Vanilla
- UNSPSC Code: 53131607
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Sub Brand Remedy
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan the Remedy Phytoplex HydraGuard Skin Protectant be used on a person scape?Question by: jackie on May 12, 2016 7:03:00 PMHello Jackie: We can't recommend how a product should be used; we don't employ any medical professionals on our staff.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 30, 2016 3:57:00 PM