Medline PRM4408 Caring 4 x 4 Inch Woven Gauze Sponges is a sterile woven gauze sponge heavy enough to take in a good amount of exudate without damaging the wound bed or creating the need for more gauze. Made using 100 percent cotton material, the sponge is woven throughout in order to severely reduce lint on the wound and reducing the risk of maceration. A distinguishable "C-fold" design helps minimize loose threads as well, making this gauze the perfect choice for packing against wounds.
The gauze is individually packaged for sterility and the packaging is easy to tear, allowing for quicker access and more time to cover the wound area properly. The 4-inch squared size means you can cover up to 16 square inches of space without issue. To avoid allergic reactions the gauze is made without latex products.
Product Features and Benefits
- Individually Packaged for Sterility Before Use
- Heavy Enough to Handle Medium Exudating Wounds
- Uses 100 Percent Woven Cotton Material Throughout
- Severely Reduces Lint, Reducing Risk of Maceration
- C-fold Design Keeps the Gauze Sponge Together
- Easy-to-Open Packaging for Faster, Quicker Access
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Size: 4 Inches x 4 Inches
- Material: Cotton
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- HCPCS: A6402
- Product Number: PRM4408
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!