Customers Also Bought
MedLine PRM21412C Caring 4 x 4 Inch Woven Gauze Sponge are cotton-made and latex-free gauze sponges that can be used for packing mid-to-heavy amounts of exudating wounds. Measuring 4 x 4 inches in size and square in shape, these sponges are able to cover a substantial amount of skin space. Made completely with cotton material while also being woven, this assures the initial layers are able to stay intact without compromising the area. These procedures will prevent linting and keep the wound clean through the treatment process.
The gauze sponge is ideal for wound dressing, wound packing and other generalized wound care. The gauze is also 12-ply in order to lift exudate from the area without constantly changing the sponge. This will result in fewer changes, saving you or your facility time and money.
Product Features and Benefits
- Great for Packing Against Exudating Wounds
- Up to 16 Square Inches of Skin Space Coverage
- Severely Reduces Linting, Decreasing Infections
- Twelve-Ply Gauze is Able to Lift Heavy Exudate
- Covers Medium Sized Wound and Exudating Sites
- Latex Free to Avoid Any Allergic Reactions
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Size: 4 Inches x 4 Inches
- Material: Cotton
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- HCPCS: A6216
- Product Number: PRM21412C
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 12 Ply Size 4 x 4 Inch Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history