Customers Also Bought
MedLine PRM21312C Caring 3 x 3 Inch Woven Gauze Sponge are non-sterile sponges that can be used for several wound applications that don't require sterile gauze sponges. Each sponge has nine square inches of space to work with, offering three inches in length and width in order to cover small-to-mid exudating and other wound types. Woven cotton material assures the initial layers are able to stay intact without compromising the area. It will also reduce linting, keeping the bed from getting infections.
Each woven gauze sponge is ideal for wound dressings, packing and other generalized wound care. The gauze is also 12-ply, giving it the added benefit of being able to take in heavy amounts of exudate before it needs to be changed. This will result in fewer changes over the course of recovery, saving time and money.
Product Features and Benefits
- Works for Several Types of Wound Applications
- Plenty of Square Inch Space for Exudating Wounds
- Reduces Amount of Linting to Reduce Infection
- 12-ply Allows for Heavy Amounts of Exudate
- Covers Small to Medium Sized Wound Sites
- Ideal for Wound Dressings and Packing
- Fewer Changes Over Time; Saving Money
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Size: 3 Inches x 3 Inches
- Material: Cotton
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- Woven: Yes
- Product Number: PRM21312C
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 12 Ply Size 3 x 3 Inch Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!