Click to Order By Phone
Customers Also Bought
Manufacturer Product Description:
- Swing back arms with easy flip back arm release.
- Armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded.
- Quick release axles allow tool-free removal of rear wheels.
- Dual axle hemi-height adjustable; Adjustable height back; Tough nylon upholstery.
- Available arm styles: swing back desk length, swing back full length and swing back height adjustable desk length.
- Available leg styles: detachable footrest and detachable elevating footrest.
- Comes in seat sizes 16" x 16" ( 41 cm x 41 cm) and 18" x 16" (46 cm x 41 cm).
- 300-lb (136 kg) weight capacity.
- Optional accessories: O2 Holder (item MDS85181U), Anti-Fold Device (item MDS85196), I.V. Pole (MDS85183), O2/I.V. Combo (item MDS85190), Anti-Tip Device (item MDS85189WK4), Seat Extension Kit for 18" wide only (item WCA806922EXT), Tinnerman Legrest Locks (item WCA806991).
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhere is the order tab for the 16x16 in seat model? All these selections are 18x16. Are the leg parts and footrests completely removable? What size are the front swivel wheels and are casters available? How high from the floor is the seat? Are the armrest sides (fenders, flaps) replaceable? Does this WC fold to put in a vehicle? What is the material of the hand-rims? Are they slick or have some texture for a better grip?Question by: Nancy on Jun 20, 2019 7:37:00 PMI apologize for the confusion, it looks like the 16 x 16 model is available at the following link: https://www.vitalitymedical.com/k4-lightweight-wheelchair.html
If you still have any questions after looking on this page, which contains more accurate information, please give us a call at 1-800-397-5899 or ask another question here and we will be happy to assist you.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jun 21, 2019 1:49:00 PM