It's important for many reasons to have just the right set of crutches for your walking experience. Having a set of uncomfortable crutches can lead to skin irritation, rashes or worse. Medline Forearm Crutches have all the available necessities to make your experience worthwhile. Whether they're used short term or long term, forearm crutches will increase your mobility.
The forearm crutches are made with high strength aluminum, allowing for persons weighing up to 250 pounds to comfortably use them without having the crutch break under pressure. The handle and arm cuffs are made with vinyl-coated material that is able to contour to the forearms of the user, regardless of size. These aluminum crutches are made in youth, regular and tall sizes. They are all adjustable and have the ability to work for persons 6-feet, 6-inches in height.
Product Features and Benefits
- Great for Short Term or Long Term Care
- Fits Around the Forearm for Comfort
- Vinyl Covered Material Doesn't Irritate the Skin
- Aluminum Construction for Added Strength
- Works for Persons Well Over Six Feet Tall
- Available in Three Sizes for the Right Fit
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Product Number: MDS805160, MDS805161, MDS805162
- Style: Forearm Crutch
- Material: Aluminum
- Cover Material: Vinyl
- Youth: 50-62 Inches
- Adult: 60-74 Inches
- Tall Adult: 70-78 Inches
- HCPCS: E0110
- Latex Free: No
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!