Medline's MDS806800 Extra-Wide 22-Inch Wheelchair begins with desk arms that are suitable for most daily situations, including work-based environments. The seat is threaded and has screw inserts to minimize stripping from upholstery changes. Along with desk-type arms, calf pads (if purchased) are upholstered and padded for extra comfort. The frame is made entirely with carbon steel that's both rust and chip resistant chrome plating. The carbon steel frame allows it to hold up to 500 pounds. The seat and back are made of vinyl, making it easy to clean and maintain over time.
Product Features and Benefits
- Desk Arms Allow for More Flexibility in Movement
- Upholstered Arms Makes it More Comfortable for Sitting
- Carbon Steel Frame is Both Rust and Stain Resistant
- Made with Chip Resistant Chrome Plating
- Vinyl Material for Faster, Easier Cleaning
- Wider Seat for a More Comfortable Experience
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!