The Medline 2 MHz Handheld Fetal Doppler, by Medline, is a useful tool for healthcare workers to measuring fetal heart rates and blood flow. This fetal doppler allows a clinician to check to see if the umbilical cord is receiving adequate blood as well as hearing and measuring the baby's heart rate.
The Medline 2 MHz Fetal Doppler is lightweight, portable and durable and hosts several convenient features. With the handheld doppler device comes a headphone plug to hear fetal sounds closely and to assist hearing-impaired individuals. The probe is waterproof and can be used in conjunction with conductive gel. The speakers transmit high-quality sound that dampens any excess noise.
The 2 MHz frequency is often used for first trimester pregnancies due to their deeper penetration. With the shorter frequency the doppler frequency is narrow and will detect blood flow and heart rates within the fetus. This is a great pre-screening method that is non-invasive and painless. It provides great data for a good understanding of the baby's health and a piece of mind for the parents and medical staff alike. The large LCD screen presents fetal heart rate (FHR) and probe frequency. It powers on and operates with a simple push of a button.
Medline 2 MHz Handheld Doppler Features and Benefits
- The doppler can help caregivers detect blood flow to check whether the umbilical cord is adequately oxygenated.
- It will accurately gather data, even for those women in their first trimester.
- The readout is big and bold, displaying fetal heart rate (FHR) and probe frequency.
- The doppler has a headset option to listen more closely to internal sounds.
Medline 2 MHz Handheld Fetal Doppler
- Product Number: MDSDOPPLERF
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Frequency: 2 MHz
- Probe is Waterproof
- Probe Type: Fetal
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!