Customers Also Bought
The Medlift 1170 Charlotte is one of the simplest, easiest lifting chairs that will get you from sitting to standing in no time at all.
The 1170 Two-Way reclining chair got its name "Charlotte" thanks to a new fabric introduced by the manufacturer, Medlift. Its features begin with several standard items that will support you in all ways possible, beginning with the chair's frame. Made of kiln-dried hardwood, the oak-styled wood is warped into a shape that fits and comforts you from the lumbar to the head and neck area.
Another great safety feature is the way the chair is constructed once it's bent into shape. The Charlotte has glued joints that are connected with steel fasteners , and gang nails in critical points. Combine that with high-grade bolts that go through the wood as well as wood screws that reinforce all critical joints, and the 1170 is one of the sturdiest chairs you can sit in.
The seat's springs are all constructed of a nine-gauge "Morley" system that have no sag and are tied together with a tie wire. The tie-off assures all the springs work together and won't penetrate the chair's fabric after years of constant usage. The back springs of the chair are stronger, 12-gauge, for even more support in the lumbar region. A nova bond pad is placed below the seat's foam cushion to ensure none of the extra materials puncture through the fabric.
The seat itself is made of high-density foam that is able to "push back" pressure that's exerted on it. Thanks to this feature, the high-density foam is able to keep its shape over many years when compared to similar chairs. It also has a low-voltage quiet motor that keeps noise to a minimum when it's moving.
As a final piece of added security, an extra rail is used across the top of the seat back in order to keep the chair straight and square.
The two-way lift chair is available in the "Charlotte" fabric only and is designed to hold up to 325 pounds.
Medlift 1170 Charlotte Features and Benefits
- No Sag Seats for Added Durability
- Secured with High Grade Bolts and Steel Fasteners
- Joints Secured with Gang Nails for Added Support
- More Dense Back Springs to Support Additional Weight
- Extra Rail Across the Seat Back Keeps Chair Straight and Square
- Easy-to-Push Buttons Changes Positions Quickly and Safely
- Low-Volt Quiet Motor For Less Noise When Operating
Medlift 1170 Charlotte Specifications
- Manufacturer: Medlift
- Weight Capacity: 325 Pounds
- Available Colors:
- Charlotte Dune
- Charlotte Ocean
- Charlotte Sunset
- Overall Dimensions:
- Width: 31.5 Inches
- Depth: 41 Inches
- Height: 41.5 Inches
- Recline Length: 60 Inches
- Seat Dimensions
- Ottoman to Back of Seat: 37 Inches
- Width Between Arms: 21 Inches
- Overall Seat Depth: 21 Inches
- Other Dimensions:
- From Seat to Top of Arms: 6 Inches
- Seat Height From Floor: 21 Inches
- Back Height From Seat: 25 Inches
- Ottoman Height from Floor: 19 Inches
- Warranty: Two Years
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!