Customers Also Bought
The Drive Med-Aire Essential 8 Inch Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System offers deeper air cells to the traditional 6-inch air cells. The system is designed for alternating pressure therapy in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The 20 air cells alternate air pressure to redistribute weight and pressure to encourage circulation where pressure ulcers are common. The control unit regulates the cycles every 10 minutes and also offers a static mode after therapy. The settings also allow caregiver to adjust patient's weight to ensure proper immersion and compliance. Audible and visual alarms will alert caregiver if the air pressure dips.
The Med-Aire Essential 8-Inch Alternating Pressure Mattress comes with a removable quilted nylon cover. It's designed to be easily cleaned and maintained while being low shear to be gentle to vulnerable skin. When not in use, the tubing features the EZ Lock/Quick Release with CPR valve for easy deflation. Each air cell bladder (14508-CELL1) is independent and can be changed out as needed without replacing the entire mattress system.
Drive Medical also manufacturers a similar low air loss mattress with an additional 3-Inch foam base called the Assure since it gives assurance of comfort and protection in case of a power outage.
Features and Benefits
- Deep 8-Inch Air Bladders
- Removable Quilted Nylon Cover
- Low Shear and Waterproof Cover
- Air Cells are Removable for Servicing
- Rapid Deflation
- Audio/Visual Alarms if Pressure is Low
- Alternates Pressure Every 10 Minutes to Prevent Pressure Ulcers
- Product Number: 14508
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 80 Inch
- Width: 35 Inch
- Height: 8 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Control Unit Airflow: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Control Unit Power: 110 VAC/60 Hz
- Control Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Alarm Types: Audible/Visual
- Warranty: One Year Limited
- HCPCS Code: E0277
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!