Customers Also Bought
MDI Pocket Chamber Spacers, manufactured by Salter Labs, are convenient, portable spacers for measured dose inhalers (MDI) used to enhance medication delivery to patients on-the-go. Durable and compact, this pocket chamber is ideal for patients with treatment regiments to get the full dose of medication while minimizing medication loss. Improve your MDI treatments with a Salter Labs Spacer.
The patented one-way valve offers very low resistance to allow maximum medication delivery. The uni-body construction is durable and easy to clean. Rounded shoulders improve particle distribution and a built-in whistle alarm sounds when patients exceed optimum inspiratory rates. This compact valved 110cc pocket chamber has a cap to keep the chamber clean and one-way valve to prevent exhalation into the chamber. The base of the chamber will fit common MDI actuators.
Salter Labs MDI Pocket Chamber Features and Benefits
- Patented Sensitive Valve Chamber Allows Maximum Medication Delivery
- PVC Base Fits Common MDI Actuators
- Unique Grid Plate and Rounded Shoulder Design Improves Particle Distribution in Compact Containment
- One-Way Valve Prevents Exhalation into the Chamber
- Whistle Alarm Alerts Patients when Exceeding the Optimum Inspiratory Rate
- Convenient Pocket-Size for Portability
- Anti-Static Material Construction Provides Consistent Dose Delivery
- Tethered Mouthpiece Lintcap
- Directions for Use Clearly Printed on Side
Salter Labs MDI Pocket Chamber Specifications
- Product Number: 1240
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHi there
I am curious as to the material used for the anti-static chamber. Is this a polycarbonate plastic or a different material? How can i be assured it is not more toxic than other commonly used materials in other spacers?
ThanksQuestion by: John on Apr 9, 2015 4:37:00 PMWe do not carry this product in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer. It's best to contact the manufacturer of the product for material clarification and other specifics.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 21, 2016 4:10:00 PM