Other Medi-Pak product(s)
McKesson 16-42046 Non-Woven Sponges High Absorbency 4x4 Inch 6 Ply Sterile are high absorbency gauze sponges with a split to allow for better IV injections on site. These 16 square inch pieces are 6-ply, allowing for more fluid to be lifted from the site. More fluid lifting means less changes over the course of treatment. These sterile pieces have virtually no linting and have great applications for drains, chest tubes, catheters, tracheotomies and I.V sites.
The sponges are made with a poly-rayon blend to make it easier on the skin, avoiding any allergic reactions. For even more safety, these are not made with any natural rubber latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- High Absorbency Split Sponge
- Less Changes over Treatment
- Virtually no Linting from Sponge
- Individually Wrapped for Sterility
- Great for Drains and Chest Tubes
- Poly-Rayon Blend for Site Safety
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: I.V. Drain Split Dressing
- Material: Poly-Rayon Blend
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 16-42046
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Sub Brand Medi-Pak Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 6 Ply Size 4 x 4 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!