Customers Also Bought
Air mattresses provide a unique way of preventing certain health problems for those who need extended bed rest. The Masonair LS9000 True Low Air Loss Mattress System, by Drive Medical, is a choice model for those who need long-term bed support. It is designed to alternate its surface pressure as a way to stimulate circulation in the body and to eliminate focus points to prevent bed sores.
The Masonair LS9000 is a professional grade air mattress system that has special features that allow better comfort, circulation, and ease of pressure. Starting with the pump, this machine comes with 10 adjustable comfort setting to allow pressure to be customized by patient's weight. It will produce 1180 liters of air flow per minute to create a cool and dry sleeping surface. It comes with an the exclusive Pulsate Mode to reduce air flow every 30 seconds to 50 percent of the comfort setting. This will prove effective to significantly reduce pressure and get the blood flowing in the extremities. The Static function will suspend the Pulsate mode if needed. Another neat feature with this machine is that it has an internal pressure control sensor that continuously monitors surface pressure for optimal pressure redistribution.
The Masonair LS9000 mattress is designed with 20 individual air bladders that line up along horizontally and make up the length of the mattress. Each one alternates air pressure for the desired effect. Another feature is the Auto-Firm, which will allow a one minute fill rate. It comes with a CPR valve to allow for rapid deflation. This Drive Medical Bed has a cover sheet that protects the bladder system. The cover is made of high-density nylon that is low-shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant. Underneath the mattress is a two-inch convoluted foam support in case of power outage.
The Masonair LS9000 True Low Air Loss Mattress System Features and Benefits
- The air bed system offers an extraordinary therapeutic mattress system for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Below the air bed is a convoluted foam base in case of power outage.
- It comes with a CPR feature, which allows for rapid deflation of mattress system.
- It is great for use in the homecare, long-term care, and acute care markets.
- The 10 Adjustable Comfort Settings allows pressure to be customized by patient's weight.
- The Auto-Firm feature allows for a one minute fill rate.
- The Powerloft Pro 900 pump produces 1180 liters of air flow per minute offering a cool and dry sleeping surface
- The exclusive Pulsate mode reduces the air flow every 30 seconds to 50 percent of the comfort setting for circulation therapy and to reduce pressures that cause bed sores.
- It has a static function that can suspend the pulsate mode.
- The internal pressure control sensor continuously monitors surface pressure for optimal pressure redistribution.
- This feature will intermittently reduce pressure and increase blood flow.
- It comes with visible and audible alarms -- includes an alarm mute feature.
- The mattress CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Manufacturer Number: LS9000
- Length: 80 Inch
- Width: 36 inch
- Height: 10 Inch
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Pump Airflow: 1180 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual and Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 30 Second Pulsation
- Pump Power: 110VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Blower
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- HCPCS: E0277
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history