The Ameda Manual Breast Pump is a single hand-powered pump system. Meant to be used by one hand, the suction system works by gripping and squeezing the handle, creating a suction vortex. If your system is labeled sterile, you can start using it right away. If your pump is not labeled sterile, you must first boil all of its parts for 20 minutes, let it air dry, assemble together and proceed to start your feeding session.
Many reasons may require you to pump rather than to directly breastfeed your baby. It is a must-have for new mothers. Even if you are not planning a bottle fed session, you may be involved in a scenario where you would be unavailable or pressed for time for your feeding. An inexpensive tool that can come in handy at the last minute if needed. The single pump system can be used with all HygieniKit's.
Fast and gentle squeezes trigger milk release; whereas slow stronger squeezes to drain milk faster. The variation of speed and strength is set in adjustment by your own hand. Electronic breast pumps may have settings that can still cause discomfort for some women.
Product Features and Benefits
- Manual Breast Pump
- For Single Hand Use
- BPA and DEHP Free Plastic
- Easy To Clean and Sterilize
- Use With Either Hand
- Exact Control of Speed and Suction
- Works With All HygieniKit Products
- Manufacturer SKU: 17065MN
- Manufacturer: Ameda
- Application: Breast Pump Kit
- Contents Include:
- One-Hand Manual Breast Pump
- Insulated Lunch-Style Tote
- (2) Valves
- (2) 4 Ounces Bottles with Lock-Tight Sealing Lids
- (1) NoShow Premium Disposable Nursing Pad Sample
- (1) Store'N Pour Milk Storage Bag Sample
Hand Breast Pump Review
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!