Customers Also Bought
Mantis Power Wheelchair, manufactured by, Zipr Mobility features a true mid-wheel design that maximizes maneuverability and stability. This item has front and back caster wheels with flat free tires to aid in stabilization. The Mantis Power Wheelchair includes a highly programmable PG VR-2 controller for convenient ease of use. This item is available as the Mantis or the Mantis with a seat elevator. The seat elevator allows you to gain 5 inches of seat-height control with the touch of a joystick. The powerful 200 W motor aids in speeds of up to 4.9 mph. This mobility> can overcome the difficulty of easily getting from where they want to go with the Mantis Power Wheelchair. Choose from 2 colors of red or blue with or without the seat elevator, BUY Zip'r Mantis Power Wheelchair from Vitality Medical today.
Mantis Power Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- 6 wheels for added safety and support.
- Compact design maximizes maneuverability.
- Electromagnetic regenerative brakes.
- Highly programmable controller.
- Flat-free tires.
Mantis Power Wheelchair Specifications
- Overall Width: 26"
- Overall Length: 42.3"
- Overall Height:
- Mantis: 49" - 51"
- Mantis SE: 49" - 54"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Back Height: 30"
- Seat to Floor Height:
- Mantis: 20" - 22"
- Mantis SE: 21.7" - 26.8"
- Drive Wheel: 10" x 3.5" flat-free
- Rear Caster Wheel: 6" x 2" flat-free
- Front Caster Wheel: 6" x 2" flat-free
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight with Batteries: 189 lbs.
- Weight Base: 101 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 43 lbs.
- Batteries Weight: 45 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece: 101 lbs. (the base)
- Seat Type: Captain seat
- Battery: 2 U1 (12 V x 35 Ah)
- Charger: Off-board, 5A
- Drive: Mid-wheel
- Motor Specification: 200 W (.27 hp), 24 V
- Controller: PGDT VR-2, 50A
- Maximum Speed: up to 4.9 mph
- Brakes: Electromagnetic, regenerative
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Turning Radius: 22.4"
- Per-Charge Range: up to 15 miles
- Manufacturer: Zip'r Mobility
- HCPCS Code: KO823
- Zip'r Mobility Mantis Power Wheelchair Warranty - Frame: 3 years, drivetrain: 1 year, electronic components: 1 year, batteries: 6 months.
Specification may vary due to user weight, speed, battery condition and terrain.
Manuals and Documents
- ZMANT Owner's Manual contains set up, safety and operating instructions.
- Maintenance Guide provides information for the proper care of this electric wheelchair.
- Troubleshooting Guide has a matrix of common problems and easy fixes.
- Warranty Guide offers details about Zip'r Mobility warranty coverage.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zipr Mobility Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!