Customers Also Bought
Malem Wireless Toileting Bedwetting Alarm is used to notify a parent or caregiver when a child or bedridden adult needs to be changed. The alarm is useful to serve notice when assistance is required for toileting or a change of underpads or undergarments.
The Malem wireless alarm sensor can be attached comfortably to the body and the moisture sensor or Easy-Clip Sensor can be placed on underwear. The sensor can also be placed in a disposable diaper using the optional Flat Sensor. Once the unit detects moisture, a signal is transmitted to a battery-operated receiver, which can be placed in the parent’s room or caregivers' room or a centralized location. The receiver sounds a choice of alarm tones, music or a recorded message. In care facilities it is useful to record the patients name or room number to identify where the bed wetting has taken place.
When used for toilet training, the receiver must be placed in the child's room so that they can respond to the sound of the alarm. No sound or vibration comes from the unit worn on the body. For bedwetting alarms specifically designed to aid in Night-Time Toilet Training, visit our Malem Bedwetting Alarms or Ultimate Bedwetting Alarms. The alarm sensor is easy to clean with soapy water and small toothbrush every few days to remove urine residue.
Malem Wireless Toileting Bedwetting Alarm System Components
- Alarm transmitter
- Transmitter batteries – Two AAA (Alkaline batteries)
- Alarm receiver
- Receiver batteries – Four AA (Alkaline batteries)
- Easy-Clip sensor
- Optional – Flat sensor
- Optional – Bed-mat sensor
Malem Wireless Toileting Bedwetting Alarm Features & Benefits
- Ideal for facility care to identify specific patient needing attention.
- Ideal for adults or children with special needs.
- Designed for alerting caregivers when bedwetting occurs.
- Variable volume control provides for individual needs.
- Select from 8 loud tones.
- Record music or other sounds to use for patient identification.
- Record voice messages specific for individuals.
- Transmitter worn on body does not sound or vibrate and therefore will not disturb the patient.
- Works with all Malem sensors including the bed-mat.
- Up to 16 transmitter and receiver units can be used in the same location.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A