Customers Also Bought
Male Plastic Urinal – 1000cc is translucent with a transparent lid which allows for easy measurements. The polyethylene urinal is graduated on three sides in both 25 cc and 1 ounce increments. It features a specially designed notched handle which will hang on most bedrails. The pronounced neck angle on the plastic urinal ensures the contents stay confined when the urinal is positioned on a horizontal axis.
Male Plastic Urinal – 1000cc Specifications and Features
- Graduations: Ounces (1 to 32 @ 1 oz); cc's (25 to 1000 @ 25 cc)
- 32 oz. / 1000 cc
- Translucent base with transparent lid.
- Translucent urinals permit measuring ease and visualization of contents.
- Graduated on three sides in 25 cc and 1 ounce increments up to 1000 cc for easy-to-read volume measurements.
- Specially designed notched handle conveniently hangs on most styles and sizes of bedrails.
- Handle is a separate chamber and will not fill during use.
- Snug-fitting cover is marked "urinal" to avoid other uses.
- Wide base improves standing stability, empty or full
- Latex Free
- Single Use
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do you clean them between uses?Question by: Mary on Feb 8, 2017 12:41:00 PMIt's recommended that this item be single-use only; however, if it's absolutely necessary it can be cleaned using a disinfectant spray along with soap and water. Internet customer reviews have also stated it will eventually begin to have a foul odor.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 6, 2017 9:01:00 AMDo you have envelope (as in a perfect fitting box) dimensions? Would be very helpful. Thank you.Question by: Kurt Seyer on Feb 9, 2017 2:24:00 PMThe dimensions of the shipping box are not up to Vitality Medical, but the manufacturer. It's best to contact them to get specific information on shipping dimensions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 7, 2017 8:43:00 AMI happen to work in a hospital and we were told that there is a nation wide shortage on plastic urinals. Can you please infor me if this is true or not? Thank you.Question by: Ronni on Jan 27, 2017 2:12:00 AMWe are always looking to receive inventory from our suppliers. Please give us a call directly at 800-397-5899 and speak with one of our customer service representatives.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 4, 2017 8:33:00 AM
Based on your history
- The urinals are just like in the hospitals and is reasonably priced and of good quality,
- Plastic breaks
- Price, shipping fast