Customers Also Bought
Male Plastic Urinal – 1000cc is translucent with a transparent lid which allows for easy measurements. The polyethylene urinal is graduated on three sides in both 25 cc and 1 ounce increments. It features a specially designed notched handle which will hang on most bedrails. The pronounced neck angle on the plastic urinal ensures the contents stay confined when the urinal is positioned on a horizontal axis.
Male Plastic Urinal – 1000cc Specifications and Features
- Graduations: Ounces (1 to 32 @ 1 oz); cc's (25 to 1000 @ 25 cc)
- 32 oz. / 1000 cc
- Translucent base with transparent lid.
- Translucent urinals permit measuring ease and visualization of contents.
- Graduated on three sides in 25 cc and 1 ounce increments up to 1000 cc for easy-to-read volume measurements.
- Specially designed notched handle conveniently hangs on most styles and sizes of bedrails.
- Handle is a separate chamber and will not fill during use.
- Snug-fitting cover is marked "urinal" to avoid other uses.
- Wide base improves standing stability, empty or full
- Latex Free
- Single Use
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow do you clean them between uses?Question by: Mary on Feb 8, 2017 12:41:00 PMIt's recommended that this item be single-use only; however, if it's absolutely necessary it can be cleaned using a disinfectant spray along with soap and water. Internet customer reviews have also stated it will eventually begin to have a foul odor.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 6, 2017 9:01:00 AMDo you have envelope (as in a perfect fitting box) dimensions? Would be very helpful. Thank you.Question by: Kurt Seyer on Feb 9, 2017 2:24:00 PMThe dimensions of the shipping box are not up to Vitality Medical, but the manufacturer. It's best to contact them to get specific information on shipping dimensions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 7, 2017 8:43:00 AMI happen to work in a hospital and we were told that there is a nation wide shortage on plastic urinals. Can you please infor me if this is true or not? Thank you.Question by: Ronni on Jan 27, 2017 2:12:00 AMWe are always looking to receive inventory from our suppliers. Please give us a call directly at 800-397-5899 and speak with one of our customer service representatives.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 4, 2017 8:33:00 AM
Based on your history
Still NOT impressed. The biggest problem is the loose fitting cap that attaches to the unit. Where are Quality Control people when they make them. Still disappointed
- The urinals are just like in the hospitals and is reasonably priced and of good quality,
- Plastic breaks
- Price, shipping fast
I only gave 4 stars, because I believe there is always room for better in anything.
- Can't think of any!