Customers Also Bought
The LympheDIVAs Onyx Arm Sleeve with DIVA Diamond Band provides lighter 20-30 mmHg compression at the wrist with graduated compression up the sleeve to encourage lymph vessels to remove fluid. Compression therapy relieves arm swelling from lymphatic fluid buildup after lymph node removal or radiation. The arm sleeve by LympheDIVAs is designed to make compression therapy comfortable and fashionable.
The LympheDIVAs Onyx 20-30 mmHg Compression Arm Sleeve comes with a designer non-binding DIVA Diamond Band placed at the top cuff of the sleeve to ensure the sleeve stays up and not roll down. There are no seams to indent the skin and it creates full range of movement. The material is silky to the touch and is lightweight to act as a second skin layer. The material is comprised of 80 percent nylon and 20 percent lycra that's breathable and moisture wicking to keep you cool and comfortable during therapy. LympheDIVAs even goes a step further infusing the material with aloe vera to moisturize the skin.
Make sure to obtain your measurements at the wrist, forearm, bicep and arm length from the wrist to get the best fitting arm sleeve, It's available in sizes small, medium and large in a left and right arm fitting.
The Onyx Compression Arm Sleeve also comes without Diva Diamond Band, if that is preferable. LympheDIVAs is also known for its fashionable prints, check out the Sunburst design for a vibrant and stylish print.
Features and Benefits
- Silky, Comfortable Knit Fabric
- Lighter, Graduated Compression
- Diamond Print Band Keeps Arm Sleeve from Rolling
- Breathable Fabric
- Prevents Arm Swelling
- Lightweight and Moisture Wicking
- Product Number: AS0104D, AS0204D, AS0304D
- Material: Nylon 80%/Lycra 20%
- Color: Onyx
- Diamond Band: Yes
- Compression Level: 20-30 mmHg
- Manufacturer: LympheDIVAs
- Size Options: Small, Medium, Large
- Application: Arm Compression Therapy
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer LympheDivas Size Chart A. Palm
- Small 5 7/8" - 7 3/8" (15-18.7 cm)
- Medium 7 1/2" - 8 5/8" (19-21.9 cm)
- Large 8 3/4" - 10 1/4" (22-26 cm)
- Small 5 3/4" - 7 1/2" (14.6-19 cm)
- Medium 6 1/2" - 8 1/2" (16.5-21.6 cm)
- Large 7 1/2" - 9 1/4" (19-23.5 cm)
- Small 7" - 9 1/8" (17.8-23.2 cm)
- Medium 9 1/4" - 11 1/4" (23.5-28.7 cm)
- Large 11 3/8" - 13 1/2" (28.9-34.3 cm)
- Small 8 1/2" - 15 1/2" (21.6-39.4 cm)
- Medium 10 5/8" - 17 3/4" (27-45 cm)
- Large 12 3/4" - 19 7/8" (32.4-50.5 cm)
How to Measure
If possible, have a friend help you to get the most accurate measurements. Begin by relaxing your arm and resting it on a table, bending it slightly to create a small bend in the elbow. Your arm should not be completely straight, nor fully bent.
A. PALM For the gauntlet, you should let your fingers relax, and bring the measuring tape so it
Compression 20-30 mmHg
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!