Other Lumex product(s)
Lumex Drop-Arm Recliners , manufactured by Graham Field, are the premier comfort geri chairs. With a plush pillow back that comfortably conforms to the body and three different position settings, these chairs are ideal for seniors and patients. The right position can aid circulation help relieve respiratory or heart discomfort. Armrests are easily collapsible to facilitate trades or allow to be seated at a table.
The upright position is a standard sitting position most appropriate for patient transfers and general treatment and therapy. The second recline position is most comfortable and relaxing for activities such as watching TV, reading, and resting. These reclined positions are excellent for patient comfort during blood draws, dialysis, or other care. The third full recline position is ideal for patient transfers to beds, for sleep, and reading. In a clinical setting, geri chairs are excellent for blood draws, dialysis, or other care. The upholstery is easily wiped down and sanitized in addition to be fire-rated.
Graham Field Lumex Drop-Arm Recliners Features and Benefits
- Three Adjustable Positions to Fit Patient Needs
- Extra Padded Plush Pillow Back Rest
- Fire-Retardant Upholstery for Peace of Mind
- Armrests Can Drop Down to the Side
- Ergonomically Designed for Maximum Comfort, Relaxation and Circulation
- Seat, Footrest and Headrest Provide Full Body Support
- Varied Foam Density for Consistent Support
- Easily Cleaned Upholstery and Frame
- Easy Transport Handle on Chair Back with Grip
- 3 Swivel Casters with Wheel Locks for Easy Mobility
- Suited for Individuals up to 250 Pounds
Graham Field Lumex Drop-Arm Recliners Specifications
- Fire-Retardant Grade Meets California Fire Code Requirements
- Made in the USA
- Weight Bearing Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Upholstery Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Frame Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Manufacturer: Graham Field
- Colors: Blue Ridge, Doe Skin, Jade, Rosewood
- Product Numbers: FR3302427, FR3302851, FR3302857, FR3302863
Lumex Drop-Arm Recliners Additional Information
- Three-Position Recliners with Drop-Arm and Pillow Back Flyer describes the features and benefits of this hospital recliner.
- Geri Chair Recliners Brochure displays Patient Room Seating selections, Hip Chairs, Geri-Chairs and Hospital Recliners.
- Three Position Pillow Back Geri Chair Recliner contains assembly instructions and care instructions.
- FR3302 Three-Position Recliners with Drop-Arm and Pillow Back Specifications provides dimensions and weight capacity for Lumex Geri Chair Recliners.
- Three Position Pillow Back Geri Chair Recliner Parts provides parts list, schematic and part numbers.
Meets California Technical Bulletin 133 Standards
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Graham-Field Sub Brand Lumex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCould I get help paying for this for my mother through Medicaid or Medicare?Question by: Joanne Powers on Nov 8, 2017 3:06:00 PMWe do not work with Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 23, 2018 8:06:00 AMDoes this chair have an activity table that attaches across both arms of the chairQuestion by: Tabassum on Jun 16, 2016 10:36:27 PMThis item does not come with an activity table.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 27, 2016 3:33:00 PMI have emphysema and my feet are swollen. Can you raise the legs of this recliner to above a natural sleeping position?Question by: Margaret Moga on Sep 22, 2016 2:47:00 PMThe legs do not raise above the position pictured on the page.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 9, 2017 9:29:00 AM
Construction appears to be solid. Easy to maneuver. Except for the arm rests it is comfortable.
- Arm rests too narrow