Other Lumex product(s)
The Graham Field LF1600 Lumex Stand Assist Patient Transport Lift is a patient transport unit that is designed for individuals who require help with standing. You may select this product to assist with patient transport, while actively keeping the person who is being transported engaged in the process. The Lumex patient lift is incredibly easy to use, and works by having the person being transported clasp onto the middle bar and use their own strength to pull themselves up into a full-standing position. In addition to being easy-to-use for both patient and caregiver, the unit features a padded split-wing seat that swings out to help with loading and unloading patients. This stand assist also features knee pads to make the whole experience comfortable for the patient.
This lifting device can also be used as a standing aid within the restroom. Its convenient design allows it fit easily over most toilets, which allows the individual to have privacy and independence while using the bathroom facilities. The Stand Assist Transport was made with the patients safey in mind. It features a stable base and locking rear casters, which makes it sturdy and keeps it from tipping or rolling. It is designed for caregiver convenience and can easily be maneuvered throughout a clinic or patient residence and is narrow enough to fit through most standard doorways. All transport functions are quick, convenient, and require minimal assistance from caregivers or medical professionals. It is constructed to help the patient regain muscle function and strength and helps support stability.
Product Features and Benefits
- Affordable Alternative to Electric Lifts
- Fits Easily Through Narrow Doorways
- Padded Seat and Knee Rest
- Stable Base with Locking Rear Casters
- Designed for Caregiver Convenience
- Designed for Maximum Patient Safety
- Promotes Patient Strength and Stability
- Quick and Easy Transport Ability
- Convenient for Bathroom Use
- Manufacturer: Graham Field
- Product Number: LF1600
- Brand: Lumex
- Max Width: 25 Inch
- Max Height: 42.5 Inch
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inch
- Weight: 61 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Front Base Height: 5 Inch
- Application: Assists with Standing and Sitting
Additional Product Information
- Lumex Stand Assist Flyer offers features for the LF1600 lift stand.
- LF1600 Standing Assist Operating Manual includes handling procedures, assembly instructions, operating instructions and features.
- Lumex LF1600 Maintenance offers cleaning and maintenance instructions to keep the LF1600 operating properly.
- Stand Assist Safety contains precautions to use your unit safely.
- Product Warranty details the manufacturer's warranty policy for the Lumex LF1600.
- Product Parts provides a list of replace parts for the Stand Assist, including part numbers.
- Replacement Products contains use and care instructions.
Stand Aid Video ( 4:18 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Graham-Field Sub Brand Lumex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill the front open up to go around toilet like the Sara Stedy?Question by: Beverly on Apr 6, 2017 3:09:00 PMThis item is not made to go around a toilet seat for patient lifting.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 5, 2018 10:11:00 AMWill Medicaid supplement cost of this equipment?Question by: Linda Skorick on Aug 3, 2016 11:24:00 AMWe do not work directly with Medicaid because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local office either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2016 3:15:00 PM
- Works perfectly , just what I needed