Customers Also Bought
The Lumex HybridLX Rollator Transport Chair is a lightweight rollator that is designed to function as a transport chair and a wheeled walker combination. It allows the user to have a sense of independence while it maintains maximum comfort and easy handling. It features and ultra-compact design that is quick and easy-to-assemble. Weighing only 22 lbs, including footrest, makes it easy to move indoors or outdoors with ease. The backrest material is made from soft-breathable polyester and the 18 inch wide seat is constructed from mesh and contains a pull-up strap, which allows the user to swiftly and comfortably fold the chair into a compact size.
The Lumex Hybrid is available in 2 colors; Titanium (LS1000T) and Majestic Blue (LX1000B) and includes sturdy 8 inch wheels that allow it to glide over most surfaces. For safety, it comes with handbrakes that allow for short and long braking periods when used as a rollator. When used as a transport chair, the handbrakes are comfortable and convenient for caregivers. It was also designed with a storage pouch, which allows individuals to safely store personal belonging.
This rollator/transport chair meets the requirements of HCPCS codes: E0143 & E0156 and comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy Rollator/Transport Chair Hybrid
- Lightweight and Easy-to-assemble
- Designed with Patient Safety in Mind
- Easily Folded for Convenient Storage
- Comfortable Back and Armrests
- Front Wheel Easy-Release Button
- Storage Bag for Personal Belongings
- Manufacturer: Graham Field
- Brand: Lumex
- Product Numbers: LS1000T & LS1000B
- Colors: Titanium & Majestic Blue
- Overall Width: 26 Inch
- Overall Depth: 37 Inch
- Overall Height: 30 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (Evenly Distributed)
- Seat Material: Mesh
- Backrest Material: Polyester
- Wheel Material: PVC
- HCPCS Codes: E0143 & E0156
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
Lumex HybridLX Rollator Video (1:46 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!