Customers Also Bought
Emergencies are typically not convenient. They can happen at any time, and you may not be reachable. However LogicMark, makers of several emergency protocol-style systems, has a product that will better assist you when an emergency takes place. The LogicMark 37920 Emergency Wall Communicator 1.0 is a two-way voice communicator able to be permanently mounted on a wall where accidents are more prone to happen. The communicator offers complete coverage of the area by supplying quick feedback to the Freedom Alert and Life Sentry when a pendant is not being worn. This system is especially useful when mounted in areas where persons can fall, such as a bathroom or bedroom. Its bright red "help" button makes it easy to read and press when an emergency occurs, offering even faster response times to the patient when needed.
On top of having a two-way voice communication system, the Wall Mount can be programmed to contact family, friends or have it automatically dial 911. It can also come in contact directly with your facilities main station. The water-resistant wall mount is able to handle a combination four other wall communicators or pendants to one station and is easy to mount as well. The mount runs on 4 AAA-sized batteries, included with each unit.
Emergency Wall Device Features, Benefits and Specifications
Product Features and Benefits
- Two-Way Communication for Immediate Feedback
- Quickly and Easily Mounts to Any Room
- Can Be Mounted with Screws or Double-Sided Tape
- Water-Resistant in Case of Spills or Sprinkler Set off
- Bright Red, Easy-to-Read Help Button
- Great for High Risk Falling Areas such as Bathrooms
- Can Be Programmed to Contact Family or Emergency 911
- Manufacturer: LogicMark
- Manufacturer SKU: 37920
- Button Color: Red
- Faceplate Color: White
- Operation: Four (4) AAA Batteries
- Communication Capacity: Up to Four (4) pendants/stations
- Warranty: One Year
- Additional Information
Manufacturer LogicMark Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!