Customers Also Bought
Nutricia Liquigen High Energy Medical Food Drink is a Dietary Supplement to treat epilepsy and fat malabsorption conditions managed by a Ketogenic diet. The popular keto diet is a high fat and protein ratio with low carbohydrates to get the body into a ketosis state. This metabolic change has been studied to reduce seizures. The high energy medium chain triglycerides MCT found in Liquigen is also beneficial for individuals who don't absorb nutrients well, especially long chain fatty acids due to a metabolic condition or surgery that removed part of the short on long intestine.
In addition to 114 grams of MCT, Liquigen Nutricia 71957-3 Liquigen MTC Ketogenic Drink contains calcium, sodium C, potassium and chloride to maintain bone density and as well as nerve and muscle function. It's also a high calorie ratio to keep your energy stores up. The amount of Liquigen consumed is determined by an individual's age, body weight and condition. Children under five years of age may require dilution and therefore use this product under the direction of a physician.
Because Liquigen is unflavored and emulsified, it's easy to fortify your favorite sugar-free beverage or food of your choice. Once the bottle is opened, it must be stored in the refrigerator and used within two weeks. You may also be interested in other Nutricia products designed for a Ketogenic diet such as ready-to-drink KetoCal 4:1 Multi Fiber nutritional drink with added fiber.
Features and Benefits
- Prepared Medical Foot Supports Ketogenic Diet
- Emulsified for Easy Mixing
- Unflavored to Add to Favorite Drink or Food
- High Protein Supports Muscle
- High Energy Formula
- Easy Way to get MCT in the Diet
- Manufacturer: Nutricia
- Product Number: 71957-3
- Quantity: Each, Box of 4
- Flavor: Unflavored
- Volume: 250 mL
- Nutritional Information/Per 250 mL (8.5 fl oz.) Serving:
- Calories: 1125, 4.5 kcal/mL
- Protein: 0 grams
- Sugars: 0
- Fat: 125 grams
- MCT: 114 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Container Type: Bottle
- Application: Oral or Enteral Supplement
- Preparation: Ready-to-Use
- HCPCS Code: B4155
- User: Suitble for Infants, Children and Adults
- Individuals with Epilepsy or other Conditions Managed by a Ketogenic Diet.
- Individuals with Short Bowel Syndrome
- Individuals with Fat Malabsorption
- Individuals with Disorders in Absorbing Long-Chain Fatty Acid
Refined Vegetable Oil - Medium Chain Triglycerides including Palm Kernel and/or Coconut Oil, Water, Citric Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides as Emulsifier, Mono and Diglycerides (Emulsifier), Citric Acid.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information