Customers Also Bought
Light Compression Arm Garment is a lightweight, non-invasive compression elbow sleeve that effectively treats painful symptoms associated with chronic lymphedema. This lightweight, non-restrictive compression elbow sleeve fits seamlessly from the wrist to the upper arm to provide a light, stimulating pressure that effectively moves blood throughout the arm and reduces swelling, pain and inflammation.
Light Compression Arm Garment can help effectively combat painful and uncomfortable side effects associated with chronic lymphedema. Patients who are seeking a lightweight compression sleeve that can be worn on a daily basis will find that this compression sleeve is an ideal way to combat fluid retention, swelling and inflammation.
You may also be interested in similar compression therapy items and products, such as Jobst Sensifoot Unisex Knee High Diabetic Mild Compression Socks 8-15 MMHG.
Light Compression Arm Garment Features and Benefits
- Provides complete compression and stimulates blood flow from the area of the lower wrist up through the upper arm.
- Effectively reduces painful symptoms associated with chronic lymphedema such as swelling, redness and tenderness throughout the arms.
- Lightweight design is non-invasive and provides a moderate amount of compression.
- Sleeve can be worn comfortably and daily throughout a variety of different activities.
Light Compression Arm Garment Specifications
- Product numbers: 39002W, 39003W, 39004W, 39002B, 39003B, 39004B
- Manufacturer: Encompass
- Color: White, Beige
- Upper Arm Circumference: 10 to 12 Inches, 12 to 14 Inches, 14 to 18 Inches
- Weight: 100 to 135 lbs., 135 to 180 lbs., Greater than 185 lbs.
- Size: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!