The Mygo Pediatric Stander by Leckey> has been designed to help kids ages 4-14 have a positive experience with standing therapy and allow them to interact eye-to-eye with peers. This stander has a variety of health benefits and aids in digestion, bowel function, and bladder drainage. The top priority of the Mygo Pediatric Stander is to create pelvic stability that will allow the child's head, body and legs to be aligned while standing. Keeping the pelvis steady ensures the comfort of the child during standing therapy. The stander can be used in prone, supine, or upright positions.
All of the belts, padding, and harnesses on the Mygo Pediatric Stander are machine washable. The padding and covers are available in either blue, pink or orange. The covers are designed to be breathable and comfortable for the patient.
Features and Benefits
- Allows kids to interact eye-to-eye with peers
- Aids in digestion, bowel function, and bladder drainage
- Provides pelvic stability to keep the body, head, and legs aligned
- Can be used in prone, supine, or upright position
- Developed for standing therapy for children age 4-14
- Encourages natural standing posture
- Provides freedom while keeping the torso stable
- Adjustable from vertical to 10 degrees horizontal
- All padding, belts, and harnesses are machine washable
- Wrap around flexible chest laterals to support the upper body
- The pelvic de-rotation belt allows therapist to position child's pelvis to central position
Manuals and Documents
Understanding the Leckey Mygo Stander Video (6:54 minutes)
- Additional Information
Base/Frame Sizes Size 1 Size 2 Age 4 - 10 Years 8 - 14 Years User Height 37 - 57.1 Inches 53.1 - 66.9 Inches Maximum Weight Capacity 110 lbs 132 lbs Chest Support Height (footplate to armpit) 29.9 - 42.5 Inches 38.6 - 51.2 Inches Chest Width (distance between laterals) 6.3 - 11 Inches 7.9 - 12.6 Inches Hip Surpport Height (footplate to mid buttocks) 18.1 - 28.7 Inches 24.4 - 34.4 Inches Knee Cup Height 11 - 15 Inches 12.25 - 16.25 Inches Hip Width 8.7 - 13 Inches 11 - 15.4 Inches Footplate Angle Plantar/Dorsiflexion 10 Degrees 10 Degrees Max Knee Contracture Accommodated 25 Degrees 25 Degrees Tray Angle Range (from top of hip pad) 0 - 6 Inches 0 - 6 Inches Tray Angle Adjustment (Prone & Supine) 45 Degrees 45 Degrees Product Weight 48 lbs 55 lbs Angle Range (Prone & Supine) 0 - 80 Degrees 0 - 80 Degrees Stander Footprint (L x W) 38.5 x 24.8 Inches 44.5 - 25.6 Inches
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!