Leander Chiropractic Tables are CPM machines designed for chiropractic uses. Many chiropractic patients are in need of special care before getting adjusted, whether it be due to their age, frailty, or disability that makes climbing onto a flat table difficult or painful. The 900 Series Chiropractic Table, by Leander Healthcare Technologies, helps facilitate that need with its variable angle adjustments. These tables provide the ability for the chiropractor to administer flexion-distraction motion to make adjustments with greater ease and deliver better Personal Care.
The Leander 900 can move and position the patient's body to allow specific pressure to areas that need relief and help restore a range of motion as the spine is brought to a straighter alignment. With the flexion-distraction motion and manual adjustments made by the chiropractor, the level of Patient Care is significantly increased. The table also allows special adjusting techniques to be performed for the patient, while reducing the strain on the chiropractic practitioner.
These 900 Series tables are custom to suite your needs; therefore, we will require some additional information to make sure you get table that works for your space. Please fill out the following form and fax it back to Vitality Medical at 801-733-5797. Leander 900 Series Chiropractic Table Information Form. After filling out the form call customer service (800-397-5899) to inquire about shipping options and setup. There is a white glove service available to set up and instruct the user on the table's use.
Disclaimer: The Leander CPM tables are custom made and require a shipping lead time between three to four weeks as they are built upon request here in the United States.
Leander 900 Series Chiropractic Table Benefits and Features
- It comes with motorized continuous passive motion flexion/distraction.
- It has electrical variable speed (EVS).
- It is of fixed height between 19 and 28 inches (see Information Form above).
- It has lateral flexion with variable lock.
- It includes a hinged cervical section.
- It includes an adjusting T-bar.
- The 900 Series includes a break-away abdominal section.
- It is of commercial grade Naugahyde upholstery.
Leander 900 Series Chiropractic Table Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 900
- Manufacturer: Leander Healthcare Technologies
- Includes One Year Warranty.
- Cover Color, Table Height, and Other Options are Chosen Through the Leander 900 Series Chiropractic Table Information Form.
- Cervical Drop, Thoracic Drop, Pelvic Drop are Special Order (See Form).
- Table Width: 22 Inches.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Leander Health Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!