Ladies EdemaBoots by CareActive comfort those with edema, diabetes, swollen feet and/or swollen ankles. Designed with a 40% wider footprint at both the toe and heel, these edema slippers are also a great choice for those with sensitive skin or anybody who prefers an extra-roomy, super-soft slipper.
The Ladies EdemaBoots feature a Sherpa-style line for pillow-soft comfort and a foam padded insole. A thoughtfully designed, toe box won't irritate sensitive corns and bunions. Doffing and donning the slippers is easy -- even for those with edematous feet or limited dexterity -- thanks to a generous cut-out and an easy-to-use Velcro Closure.
The Ladies EdemaBoots are available in small, medium, large and extra-large (sizing information in specifications below). The wide slippers are available in either solid baby pink or with a blue floral pattern; either color comes with a contrasting, white Sherpa-style liner. Vitality Medical also sells Mens' EdemaBoots.
Ladies EdemaBoots Features and Benefits:
- Roomy -- The toe and heel boxes are 40% wider than other slippers to comfort injured/sensitive skin.
- Sherpa-style liner -- Puffy liner comforts and warms feet.
- Case-packed -- Economized for large facilities and organizations.
- Versatile -- Domed toebox provides solace for ailments from edema and diabetes to infections.
Ladies EdemaBoots Specifications:
- Manufacturer: CareActive
- Item numbers for both baby pink and blue floral: EBF1-1 (small), EBF1-2 (medium), EBF1-3 (large), EBF1-4 (X-Large)
- Shoe sizes: Small (5-6), Medium (6.5-7.5), Large (8-9), X-Large (9.5-11)
- Weight: 1 pound
- Country of origin: China
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!