Customers Also Bought
Kidz Excel Pediatric Wheelchair, manufactured by Medline, is a manual child wheelchair ideal for transporting younger patients in need of mobility assistance. This is a versatile model that features a standard dual axle, allowing for easy adjustment of seat height to the Hemi level and telescoping handles to accommodate caregiver comfort. It is easy to fold and transport and its compact size allows for easy loading and unloading when taking it in the car or stowing it on an airplane.
This transport chair features treaded, flat-free tires for a wide range of both indoor and outdoor terrain. Its padded, upholstered armrests and calf pads provide a comfortable ride. The transport chair also has a seat measuring 14 Inches x 12 Inches and is strong enough to bear up to 300 lbs.
Vitality Medical also offers pediatric wheelchair seat cushions to provide extra comfort and support, such as the Stimulite Corbee Pediatric Wheelchair Seat Cushion and the Stimulite Contoured Pediatric Wheelchair Seat Cushion.
Product Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Telescoping Handles For Caregiver Comfort.
- Durable Vinyl Upholstery.
- Treaded, Flat-Free Tires For Safe Riding.
- Anti-Tippers Included.
- Standard Dual Axle Allows For Easy Adjustment of Seat Height to Hemi Level.
- Armrests and Calf Pads Are Upholstered and Padded.
- Flip-Back Arms.
- Arm Style: Swing Back Desk Length Permanent.
- Leg Style: Detachable Elevating Leg Rests.
- Seat Size: 14 Inch x 12 Inch (36 cm x 30 cm).
- Product Number: MDS806140PEDE
- Seat Width: 14 Inches
- Seat Depth: 12 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Product Weight: 25 lbs.
- Arm Style: Flip Back Desk
- Leg Style: Elevating
- MRI Compatible: No
- Product Type: Standard Pediatric Excel
- UNSPSC Code: 42192210
- Latex Free: Yes
- HPIS Classification: 63_20_50_20
- Manufacturer: Medline
Medline Wheelchair Accessories
Manuals and Documents
- Kidz Flyer displays features and benefits for this pediatric wheelchair.
- Kidz Parts displays parts graphic along with a list of skus and part names.
- Additional Information
- Seat to Ground16 Inches
- Rim to Rim Open22 Inches
- Rim to Rim Closed11 Inches
- Highest Point to Ground32.5-37.5 Inches
- Front to Back Length25 Inches
- Arm Pad Length9 Inches
- Caster Dimensions6 Inches x 1.25 Inches
- Seat Only14 Inches x 12 Inches
- Back14 Inches x 17 Inches
- Weight Without Legrests25 Pounds
- Weight Capacity250 Pounds
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents