Customers Also Bought
Ketonex Amino Acid Modified Infant Formula is an Amino Acid-Modified Infant Formula With Iron. Ketonex Infant Formula provides nutrition support of infants and toddlers with maple syrup urine disease (MSUD). Ketonex is Isoleucine-, leucine- and valine-free. Use under medical supervision.
Ketonex Amino Acid Modified Infant Formula Features and Benefits
- Branched-chain amino acid-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- L-carnitine (100 mg/100 g) and taurine (40 mg/100 g) to help supply amounts normally found in human milk and foods of animal origin.
- Approximately 40% of energy as fat to help achieve acceptable formula osmolality.
- 6.6% of energy as linoleic acid.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for infants and toddlers.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
Ketonex Nutrition Information Links
- Ketonex Nutritional Information contains details for vitamins, minerals, protein and calories.
Ketonex Unflavored Powder
- Ketonex-1 Powder / 14.1-oz (400-g) Can / 6 ct
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!