Other Wings product(s)
Wings Fluff and Polymer Underpad is a disposable underpad that has a spunbound non-woven topsheet with a diamond-embossed and polypropylene backsheet. These extra heavy absorbency underpads can be used in the most demanding situations. This disposable underpad is made of extra heavy absorbent polymer and an odor-controlling agent. This provides maximum incontinence protection and neutralizes odors.
Manufactured with a dryness-enhanced topsheet, this underpad is spunbound and non-woven, allowing fluid to pass quickly through to the core. The super-polymer and odor-controlling agent provides maximum absorbency and effective odor reduction. The disposable underpad has a strong waterproof polypropylene backing that protects against leakage and resists melting.
Wings Fluff and Polymer Underpad by Kendall comes in 23" x 36" and 30" x 30" sizes. It is sold in packs of 24 and cases of 72.Wings Fluff and Polymer Underpad Features and Benefits
- Disposable Underpad
- Spunbound Non-Woven Topsheet
- Polypropylene Backsheet
- Extra Heavy Absorbency
- Use in the Most Demanding Situations
- Absorbent Polymer
- Odor-Controlling Agent
- Maximum Incontinence Protection
- Topsheet Allows Fluid to Pass Quickly Through to the Core
- Waterproof Backing Protects Against Leaking
- Can be Used in Overnight
- Wings Fluff and Polymer Underpad Product Number: 6418N, 6422P, 6569N, 9173.
- Sizes: 23" x 36" and 30" x 30"
- Backsheet Color: Beige.
- Backsheet Material: Polypropylene.
- Topsheet Material: Spunbound Nonwoven.
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Kendall (Medtronic).
- Brand: Wings.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131639.
- HCPCS Code: A4554.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Wings Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!