Other Wings product(s)
Wings Choice Plus Adult Brief is a padded brief for greater comfort and absorbency. The Wings Choice Plus is contoured with a full absorbent mat designed for those with total incontinence. The leg gathers provide superior fit and containment. These Adult Briefs are extra soft and come with stay-dry facing. The moisture-proof backing enhances patient comfort. Extra strong, one piece tape tabs provide secure fit. A wetness indicator is also included as a standard feature. Designed for heavy incontinence, and provides outstanding fluid capacity to keep skin dry and reduce odor. You may also see all Wings products if you haven't found what you're looking for.
Product Features & Benefits
- Anatomically contoured mat.
- Designed for total incontinence.
- Leg gathers.
- Extra strong tape tabs.
- Stay-dry facing.
- Moisture-proof backing.
- Wetness indicator.
- The super-absorbent polymer provides maximum absorbency.
- Wings Choice Plus Adult Briefs Product Numbers: 60031DP, 60032DP, 60033DP, 60034DP, 60035DP.
- Size Ranges: Up to 20 to 64 Inch Waist/Hip.
- Size Options: Up to 20 Inch, 20 to 31 Inch, 32 to 44 Inch, 45 to 58 Inch, Up to 64 Inch.
- Absorbency: Heavy.
- Absorbent Material: Polymer.
- Closure: Tape Tabs.
- Fastener Type: Resealable Tabs.
- Leg Style: Leg gathers.
- Blue dryness strip.
- Brief Type: Full Mat Body Shaped.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Application: Youth and Adult Incontinence Briefs.
- Manufacturer: Medtronic (formally Kendall, Covidien).
- Brand: Wings.
- Product Numbers: 60031DP, 60032DP, 60033DP, 60034DP, 60035DP
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Codes: A4520 T4521.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Wings Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsThe picture does not match the description. Is the outer cover cloth or plastic? It also says one tab but the picture has two on each side.Question by: Pete on Mar 11, 2016 1:53:00 AMThe outer cover is made with a plastic material. There are two tabs per side.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 28, 2017 12:40:00 PM