Customers Also Bought
The PulseSC is a gradient sequential compression device for the prevention of both deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE).The PulseSC offers a clinically effective method for aiding increased venous blood flow and helping to prevent clot formation. Used before, during and after surgery, the PulseSC can help reduce the threat of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE).
- Lightweight, quiet pump
- Easy to use with preset pressure and time cycles
- Convenient bed hanger on back also serves as a cord wrap
- One or two leg sleeve operation
- LCD panel gives status of the compression cycle and identifies alarm conditions
- Comfortable sleeves available in calf or thigh length
- Automatic detection of the number of sleeves
For leg length measurement: Measure inseam (inner thigh) to ankle.
For arm circumference: Measure at axilla (arm pit).
For leg circumference: Measure thigh 2" below gluteal fold.
For ankle circumference: Measure 1" above talus (ankle bone).
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A