Other PROMOGRAN product(s)
Promogran Wound Dressing is a dressing crafted specifically for wound treatment and care. This wound treatment dressing effectively encourages tissue repair by creating a moist wound environment that is conducive to cell and tissue repair. Used to treat a variety of wounds and ulcers, this dressing adequately reduces a patient's risk of developing a wound-related complication or infection.
Promogran Wound Dressing treats wounds by optimally transforming a soft, comfortable gel over the entire wound bed to encourage healthy tissue repair and healing. Easy to use and gentle on the skin, this is an ideal wound dressing for a variety of different types of patients.
Promogran Wound Dressing Features and Benefits
- ORC/collagen matrix dressing that provides an environment which attributes cells and supports tissue growth.
- Used to treat a variety of ulcers and wounds.
- Treats the wound by transforming into a soft, comfortable gel over the entire wound bed.
Promogran Wound Dressing Specifications
- Product numbers: PG004, PG019
- Manufacturer: Systagenix
- Size: 4-1/3 Square Inch (PG004), 19.1 Square Inch (PG019)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Systagenix Sub Brand PROMOGRAN
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes Promogran have polyester in it?Question by: Mira Sugar on Mar 21, 2017 5:21:00 PMThis dressing is made from a matrix of 55% collagen, 44% oxidised regenerated cellulose(ORC), and 1% ORC/Silver. There is no mention of polyester from the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 9, 2018 8:18:00 AM