Customers Also Bought
The Johnson & Johnson Coach Athletic Tape is designed to support the body and protect against injury and sprains. This tape is most often used by athletes during training, practice, and games. The 1-1/2 inch x 15 yards Johnson and Johnson Athletic Tape is ideal for wrapping wrists and ankles for additional support during physical activity. This tape is also a great way to provide support to help speed up recovery after injury. Each roll is small enough to fit easily in the pocket of a backpack, gym bag, or trainer kit.
Athletic Coach Tape (Johnson & Johnson 005188) has high tensile strength, similar to the ZONAS Athletic Tape by Johnson & Johnson, which makes it ideal for adding additional support during application. It is highly flexible and features an adhesive backing that keeps it securely in place. Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape is incredibly strong, yet can easily be torn by hand. It features a 100% cotton back cloth that is breathable and allows perspiration to escape. This tape has a porous zinc oxide adhesive mass that reduces irritation. It has a smooth and consistent unwind during application and while removing the tape after use.
What is Athletic Tape Used for?
Athletic tape is attached to the skin to physically hold joints, bones, and muscles in a particular position to reduce the risk of injury and aid in recovery.
Can You Wear this Tape While Sleeping or Showering?
Yes. This tape can be worn 24/7. It can provide therapeutic support during sleep, showering, or even while swimming or while enjoying water sports.
Using Athletic Tape on Fingers
Individuals who play sports will often tape their fingers to prevent them from bending and causing injury. This is often seen used by athletes who play football; offensive linemen and most defensive players use tape as a precaution.
The Do's and Don'ts of Using Athletic Tape
- If You Have Circulatory Problems, Talk to Your Doctor Before Using Athletic Tape for Treating or Preventing Any Medical Conditions
- Avoid Application to Hypersensitive Areas of Skin
- Never Apply Over Fresh Scars
- Do not apply over fresh scars
- Avoid Application on Areas with Active Psoriasis, Dermatitis, or Eczema
- Clean Skin and Remove Moisturizers Before Application
- If Your Experience Numbness, Tingling, or Irritation - Remove the Tape
- Tape can be Peeled off, but is Recommended to Cut the Tape to Avoid Pulling the Skin
Product Features and Benefits
- Highly Breathable Material
- Prevents Sprains
- Protects Injured Areas
- Protects Joints
- Supports Injury Recovery
- High Tensile Strength
- Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson
- Brand: Coach
- Product Number: 005188
- Size: 1-1/2 Inch x 15 Yards
- Additional Information