Customers Also Bought
BIOCLUSIVE Transparent Dressing by Johnson and Johnson is a wound dressing that is made from a thin, transparent polyurethane film. It can be used on wound care and access devices.
This wound dressing allows oxygen vapor transfer and helps maintain a moist wound environment. It works as a physical barrier and protects the wound site from external contamination.
The wound dressing can help to secure catheters, reducing mechanical irritation. It also helps to minimize skin irritation and helps to protect fragile tissue. The dressing is impermeable to fluids and permeable to vapors and gases.
The film dressing has a three-step application, forgiving adhesive for a controlled and waste-free application. The frame delivery system provides superior application control and the transparency permits continuous observation.
This dressing can be used for:
- general wound care
- skin biopsies
- donor sites
- superficial partial thickness burns
- surgical incisions
- securing IVs and central venous catheters
The film wound dressing may also be used as a secondary dressing with Promogran, Promogran Prisma, and Nu-Gel Hydrogel with Alginate for wounds with low levels of exudate.
BIOCLUSIVE Transparent Dressing by Johnson and Johnson is hypoallergenic. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.BIOCLUSIVE Transparent Dressing Features and Benefits
- Made From Thin, Transparent Polyurethane Film
- For Wound Care and Access Devices
- Helps Maintain Moist Wound-Healing Environment
- Physical Barrier Protects From External Contamination
- Secures Catheters and Reduces Mechanical Irritation
- Minimizes Skin Irritation
- Helps Protect Fragile Tissue
- Impermeable to Fluids
- Permeable to Vapors and Gases
- Three-Step Application
- Frame Delivery Provides Superior Application Control
- Transparency Permits Continuous Observation
- Can be Used as Secondary Dressing
- Packed in Singles and Boxes
- Item Number: 2460
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A