Customers Also Bought
Joerns Dermatech Foam Mattresses are manufactured in the USA to meet FDA, OSHA, ISO, IEC and UL. Joerns also imposes additional standards that promote the quality and functionality of their hospital bed products, leading to greater customer satisfaction. The DermaTech Foam Mattress is manufactured with premium grade, single-ply high density foam. This foam mattress comes with BodyWrap for maximum comfort and pressure relief and is anti-microbial. The mattress comes with a fire barrier cover. Lateral contour cuts design provides excellent pressure redistribution in three individual zones.
Product Features & Benefits
- Therapeutic foam mattress
- Anatomical zone design provides appropriate support, reducing problems of unequal weight distribution.
- Unique stepped contour surface cuts in the leg and heel sections improve floatation and pressure reduction on the ankle and heel areas.
- Diamond cuts, similar to those in the Bio Core AHP, help reduce the surface tension and promote envelopment.
- Designed to avoid entrapment.
- Comes with 210 denier nylon zippered cover.
- Cover provides infection control with an antimicrobial agent.
- Fluid resistant cover with low friction and low shear.
- Articulation cuts in the base of the foam allow the mattress to move in harmony with the bed frame, reducing friction and shear on patient skin.
- No skid bottom
- Product Number: DTS3580NZBA.
- Width: 35 Inch
- Length: 80 Inch
- Height: 6 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Materials: Mattress - High Density Foam, Cover - Nylon
- Foam Density: 1.8 lbs, 40 ILD
- Latex free.
- Pyrogen free
- DEHP free
- Made in USA
- Meets CAL TB 117 standards.
- Meets TB129, TB603, 16 CFR 1633 and BFDIX-11.
- Joerns Warranty: 2 years mattress, 1 year cover.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history